|“||It used to be a kitchen utensil, but now it's a dangerous melee weapon.||”|
- Killing someone holding a knife will drop the knife as loot on his dead body.
- Other enemies will typically investigate the area even if a stealthy back-stab is successful. However, characters can still attempt to hide in designated hiding spots to avoid detection.
- Arica, Boris, and Roman can approach an enemy from behind and use the Knife to perform a one-hit back-stab kill. Other characters will only take away a large amount of health.
- All other survivors (except Cveta) can use the Knife to perform a one-hit back-stab kill while hiding. Cveta will only take away a large amount of health.
- The Knife inflicts more damage than a Shovel or Crowbar, but it is less powerful than a Hatchet.
- Knives have infinite uses, since they don't break.
- The Military Vest blocks most of the knife's damage, but does not offer mitigation against one-hit back-stab kills.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.