|“||Some relatively clean water. You'll need it to prepare a good meal or make alcohol.||”|
Clean Water is a material category item in the game. It is used for cooking, growing herbs and vegetables, and crafting moonshine. It is widely available and has lowest barter rating. It can be stacked up to 10 units.
- Using a filter at the Rainwater Collector. This option is not available during winter, and is much slower.
- Melting snow at the Stove. It is available only during winter and costs fuel, but is much faster.
- Making a cooked meal at the Stove.
- Making moonshine at the Moonshine Still.
- Growing herbs at the Herbal Garden or vegetables at the Vegetable Garden.
- When a coffee drinker is present and coffee is in the inventory, one coffee and one clean water will be consumed per day, per coffee drinker, automatically.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.